Courses will be listed when they are open for registration.
- CAPCA members must log in to register for members-only courses and also to register for public courses at the discounted price for members. Some courses may not offer a discount for members.
- Only online registrations will be accepted at www.capca.net/classes
Space is limited. No walk-ins will be accepted.
- Reservations and payments - CAPCA uses PayPal for all payments. You’ll be automatically directed to the PayPal website whenever you click on a button that invites you to pay. You don’t have to have a PayPal account. You can enter your credit card information into the PayPal form each time you want to pay. However, if you sign up for a PayPal account, it’ll make future payments for membership renewal or course fees easier because PayPal will have your details on file. Setting up a secure account is FREE and easy. www.paypal.com/us
- Cost includes course materials, continental breakfast, lunch (if a full-day class) at the course location.
- No refunds unless space can be filled.
- Class cancellation - In the event of a cancellation (such as weather) you will receive an email and/or text message from the Class coordinator
There are no up-coming events